Closing Date : 22 Jul 2019
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Programme Coordinator/Administrator to join a large government agency for 6 months, with the potential to turn into a permanent position. The successful candidate will be the "go to" person for any administration related duties in this friendly department that works to celebrate and create connections with the rich Maori heritage of Tamaki Makaurau.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high level of written and spoken communication is essential in this role, as there will be a large degree of stakeholder relationship management and mass communication
- Previous experience in a project/programme environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A proactive nature with proven ability to prioritise workload
- An appreciation of Maori values, and a working knowledge of tikanga Maori .
- Keen attention to detail
Duties may include tracking and distributing action plans, arranging complex meetings, preparing and managing documentation.
You will also be responsible for producing reports to regional government, local government, and Mana Whenua so familiarity working in the political arena is essential.
Our client is committed to working in partnership with the Mana Whenua and working towards a bilingual organisation. They are based in the CBD and provide a flexible working environment with an option for part-time hours.
If this sounds like you please email your CV and cover letter today in Word format to email@example.com quoting reference #84250
Kindly note, only candidates with proven eligibility to work in New Zealand will be considered.
For further information please CLICK HERE