Te Pou Matakana
- Auckland or Wellington
- Vacancy ID : 09781196
Te Pou Matakana's purpose is to work alongside Whānau Ora Partners to build on the strengths and assets of whānau and Māori communities. They do this by:
- Commissioning kaupapa to support whānau to achieve their aspirations
- Working with Whānau Ora Partners to deliver services that address whānau needs and build capacity
- Seeking co-investment, co-design and co-production opportunities from partners to support whānau.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for providing high quality, timely and practical advice to Te Pou Matakana and its stakeholders and manages a complex and demanding workload with a high degree of autonomy. The position involves working closely with Whānau Ora partners, leading workshops, working as part of a small team, overseeing back office support, writing correspondence and reports and reporting to the Board and key stakeholders.
Relationships formed with Whānau Ora partners are critical to how Te Pou Matakana programmes are implemented.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent qualification is required
- Extensive experience working with Māori and in a relevant field such as media, communications, marketing or public relations [Essential]
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong whanaungatanga skills
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter in English and Te reo Māori.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design skills, including the ability to present concepts verbally.
- An excellent eye for detail
- Excellent presentation skills and experience in presenting to groups.
- Must possess excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please click here to view the position description.
Applicants for this position can be based in Wellington or Auckland. If this sounds like you and you would like to join this high performing team then apply now.
Click this link to APPLY.